PLEASE READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY!
These policies are created for both myself and my clients health and safety in mind. The way I am doing makeup will look different from now on, due to the close nature of my work to eyes, nose, and mouth. Your space is my work environment and I have to keep it controlled as I am more vulnerable being so close to someone with no mask. I will continue to follow guidelines and social distancing given by the CDC.gov.
1. I maintain the right to not perform scheduled services on any clients displaying any cold or flu like symptoms. If myself or a client is showing any symptoms before the wedding or the day of, or has come in contact with someone sick, they are required to be transparent and I will cancel their appointment with no extra charge. Please check your temperature the morning of your appointment. I ask for absolute honesty to keep us all safe.
2. I will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment and ask that you wear a mask when walking around and before makeup is done. I will also be using disposable,single use tools whenever possible.
3. I ask for 10+ minutes in between each appointment to clean my work areas, wash my hands, and clean+sanitize my kit. Please do not touch my supplies and keep children away from the work area.
4. All clients are required to sanitize hands before and after coming to their appointment. Please do so in front of the artist or make it aware that is what you are going to do.
5. Please do not eat or drink anything during your application or in the room where makeup is being provided.
6. I am reserving the right to refuse any service which I feel may impact the health and safety of myself or others.
Thank you for your understanding! I will continue to provide the best possible service under the guidelines I have created.